Moringa tender leaves
Chopped garlic flakes
Cooked rice - half cup
Salt and pepper - to taste.
1. Heat oil in a pan. Add cumin seeds, chives, chopped garlic and stir well.
2. Add clean washed moringa flowers and tender moringa leaves and again stir fry for a minute.
3. Beat the egg with little salt and pepper.
4. Add the beaten egg to the stir fried moringa flower mix.
5. Add hot rice and mix well.
Serve Immediately. Enjoy!
Recipe by My Happy Healthy Kitchen
Our featured recipes come from being created spontaneously by our farm staff in the community center kitchen, restaurant friends' recipes, from our wonderful CSA members, as well as supplemented with findings from ones we've found online and really like.